Monday, June 16, 2008

20080616: Resuree blog rev2

It's that time of the year again for a revision & post mortem ( for an instant there I forgot how to spell correctly :/ ). Looking back, I can say that I'm not in the same instances/STAGE as I'd been since the last rev (a better tomoro thingy)... :D
1) Did life become better? Definitely "YEP". (due to less eating & stress theraPSpy)
2) Did quality of life improved? Definitely "YEP". (due partly to recycling & applying the 3Rs)
Now is the time to "tie up the loose end". (Define loose end? whatever that is.) Strange how I can fore-see it's that time again, I do not know what triggered it. Maybe it was something in the air or something I did during end of MAY 2008 (ran a marathon). I thought I'd pen down the ending once I "lift" my pencil so the saying goes: " Time to start blogging ".