Monday, February 15, 2010

20100215: Happy Tiger Lunar Year

Happy Tiger New Year.
I learn or re-learnt a few things today.
Old friends are like chocolate,
How sweet chocolate can be (partly due to I ate some "super sweet chocolate" today.)
I guess it stung my tongue & I felt numb for a while.
Milk chocolate with over sweet, would be the great companion for aged red wine.
I wonder would chocolate aged as well as wine?
Just some thoughts for the beginning of spring twenty ten.
Cheers.
Revision/Addition1:
Why would they call it re-vision (huhuhu), it's beginning of the year, Ellen has become the American Idol judge. Blah, the world is just spinning they way it were yesterday. What will be going on/doing for this coming year?
1) Change! Change the old habit, change the way things were, change bla bla. Done all of that & then I changed back. Maybe I should change my job, hold that thought, would I change back. LOL.
2) What about "kyouka"? All your shishio did not spend those time & effort to teach things so that you can change you know.
3) Exercise: According to the book of ways, 3 times a week (sorry I strike off food to below, never was a big fan of food 'chuckle').
3) Food, what would be the to die for taste this year? (no idea now, i'm easy to feed)
4) Travel sight-seeing tour, which month? (planning to go on those lockok beautiful once in a life, go one time never want to go back place tour)
5) Money (don't spend)
6) Investment (don't buy)
7) Bla bla bling... (7D? kekeke)

No comments: