Wednesday, January 18, 2012

20120118: It Starts with a Dream

2012 started with a dream this morning, here it goes:

I was doing some painting on the wall under the hot sun on a fine Tuesday. It usually showers at noon without warning during this time of the year, Jan-Febish. As I looked up the sky to check the weather, I saw 3 dark birds supervising me (admiring my work hopefully). They were standing perched equal distanced at the edge of the white roof. The background sky was clear blue with a few thin clouds. Did not see the Sun ray as I was working in the shadows.

The trios were black silent and overlooking me, not sure whether I was standing, siting or crouching. As my eyes made contact with the one in the middle, it look up to the heavens. Anyway, I was wearing shades on the hot day, so it probably caught it's own reflected eye contact.

Not remembering whether they flew away or did it rained, I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside my room. :P

What Next?

No comments: