Tuesday, March 16, 2010

20100316: Cloudless Sunday Afternoon


On a cloudless Sunday in the beginning of Spring, I took a ride on my crooked bike. There was this sweet scent of sakura in the air & a pleasant breeze blew as I ride. The sun was shining brightly but the air was cool. I felt bliss as I'm happy to be here in the time and space instance. Not a cloud in the sky & not a worry in my mind, nothing could be better.

Saw my GTO as I was gliding down the slope. Didn't have time to react & greet him as I tallied by (balancing problem also).

Didn't expect to see him at 430pm on a day as fine as this. He was wearing long coat & formal attire. Strange ... he could have just completed his work & walking to the train station to meet his wife downtown at 5PM, I thought.

From the expression, as he looked up at the sky I can see he is as happy just to be there (in front of the convenient store) & alive.

He taught me the (return to) basic & simple things. Couldn't help but not getting over this chance to greet him then. Just as trivial how chances passed us by in a blink.

No comments: