Monday, May 24, 2010

20100524: I Remembered Like It Was Yesterday

Couldn't believe what happened this morning, a drop of bird 'droppingz" flew like a b o m & landed on my bed while I was just a few feet away. It needle-eye-ed through the window grill, my towel, my hanger and unstoppably shot like an arrow to its target.

I seems to recall similar incident happened about 15 years ago when I was in Kuching.

The difference is, now I stayed on the top floor in Singapore, flocks of mocking? birds flew by every morning, afternoon & night,

I guess this is "D" day they decided to practise their aim. @#$%^&*.

Well... no matter, there's good SUN these few days & I already washed the "thang" off quickly.

I wondered if those birds fancy the cloths we hung out as target practice bull's eye? Leave the bird brains for the birds. :-)

This motivated me to buy Jackpot, but my number didn't "kena" today's draw.

Like Robin Hood Senior said "They rise and rised again, until lambs become lions. . . Never give up. LOL.

No comments: