Monday, June 28, 2010

20100628: Needless Things

I am surrounded by needless things (a.k.a clutter) due to the former habit of shopping & constantly picking up dead chicken. I'm not one of those impulse buying type though, I hope. Recently I have this stronger urge to reduce demand and increase supply so that the price of things will fall and they will become "ded-chickieen" for me to pick up. It's become like a cycle to achieve my goal, the only thing to do is to wait it out. Hmmm.

How did I conclude that I'm not an impulse buying type? First off, I seldom use my credit card, picking up points for exchange of gift is beyond me. I was having shopping session few days in a row with parents, siblings and friends. I found that people are more prone to spend when they're with their friends rather than relative. One thing is I did not spend money on buying my things during my parents' recent vacation here. LOL, except for the $10 France world cup Giordano T shirt on cheap sale. Hahaha (had to laugh at those Francee' for crashing out, next team I wanna sabo I will buy their T-shirt). For that except for paying for all my parents' shopping expenses, food and utilities stuffs, I didn't spend another single dime... So, only $10 for the whole 5 full days of my parents shopping getaway. Conclusion, I'm not one of them people who feel overwhelm by the hugeness of the high-class shopping center environment, seeing something overpriced and wanna show off they can spend their hardearned blood & sweat money against their normal better judgment in an air-conditioned place full of people waiting to service you with a smile as if their salary depended on it. Nah... not my thang.

This urge I had for reduce demand and supply, well... Me and my buddies conclude that after watching world cup we should do green tiles, green roofing and green everything. One of the goodness that becomes of this is to "j00" g00ogle map's accuracy satelite spy cam on our roof top. Going green and recycling maybe good for our earth. So, if we demand less, people will produce less & mnc company like the one I'm working for will have less customer demand so our supplied output will be less, hence reduction in OT working hours & green house gas emission & I can go back home while the sun is still up & have some quality time daily to update my blog instead of 1 time in 2009. That's the green life all stemming from watching world cup & insomia. Ding...

Ded-Chickieen, there are few types
1) Dead due to sick and throw out in trash.
2) Those kampung chicken crusing in mid air & kena windscreen.
3) Walk walk pok-pok & suddenly the "kai" pokkai drop dead from over feeding a.k.a heart attack.
4) Old & ripe enough to become brands essense of chicken
5) Chicken that wouldn't lay egg & won't die
6) Good chicken that got thrown out for no reason
7 ) etc . . .

Now about achieving my goals, I looking back I think I set them too easy. So, the only thing to do now is to wait.

No comments: