Wednesday, July 28, 2010

20100728: Quote from Resuree

1) Once in a while, need to cut people some slack.
2) Need to cut everyone some slack once in a while.
3) Once in a while everyone need to be given some slack.
4) Everybody need to slack once in a while.
5) "Cut me some slack, boss."
6) "Boss, cut me some slack, I tired OreTi."


I have this thinking when the Sg hawker "forgot" my order & I was made to wait my food for 15 mins. The guy at the next table also waited another 10 mins. "25 minutes too late."
Should I order another stall next time? I've been ordering from this same stall and same people since I can remember.

Nah, then I thought of some quotes in the spare time (refer above).

I reminded again another guy from the same stall, he said the other forgotten, sheepishly. So I wondered what went wrong? Will they include "extra special material" in my food. I saw none, "phew" . . . sighed of relief. LOL ...

Another day passed us by & Life goes on.

No comments: